Prime AI 16HD Settings for 13.5G

66cts

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
16
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a 16HD for my EVO 13.5. I was running my stock lighting for awhile but was getting algae growth from the intense white light. I bought the metal arm and its sitting about 10 inches above surface. I have 4 corals, a GSF, a ORA vargas cespitularia, A kenya tree, and One SPS. What would be the best settings to start out with and how long should my ramp time be? The AI app isn't very intuitive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new