Probably going to be saying this often... "sorry need help" :-(

JK75gal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2023
Messages
154
Reaction score
174
Location
Collegeville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, so I started a build thread and def saved it as a draft... Where the heck did it go?? :)
I searched my user but can only find the "hello" thread.. #newbie issues LOL
 
Thank you both, I must have not saved it properly.. Kinda funny as I may not know much about the hobby yet, but I know how to save a draft LOL.. So, I will be starting over. :-) no big deal.
Appreciate the replies!!
 
This appears to be a build thread (though not linked to your profile).
When you're part of your own build thread but do not know you're part of your own build thread. The R2R Matrix!
 
Got around to building the canopy. the unpainted part is possibly going to become a completely new part of the build. Stay tuned!!

20250108_182550.jpg
20250108_183032.jpg 20250108_183055.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new