• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Problem programming my two photon 32-v2+

littlebeard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, I recently purchase 2 photon 32-v2+. While I'm loving the colors and the look of the light, I'm having a really difficult time with the programming.

I've set every hour on the remote yet it seems like it randomly changes colors. Example, I'm putting it down to 1% then to 0% on channel 3 with all other channels off, yet I get channel 1 popping on.

Any ideas?

danieyella

:swampwitch:
View Badges
Reaction score
I had some weird issues with mine at first and through some trial and error figured out that it was because I set the local time at the end instead of the beginning. So I did a hard reset, set my local time, and then set each channel and it fixed it for me.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, I recommend following these steps to clear the default program:

1) Press menu, go to custom and scroll all the way to the hours.

2) Scroll through all 24 hours multiple times (you can do this quickly, you're not looking at the numbers just cycling every hour multiple times).

3) Press OK

4) Reset the clock by pressing and holding the up/down arrow keys at the same time simultaneously. If the time is already correct, change it by 1 hour then change it back before pressing OK.

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 269 42.8%
  • Every Month

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 82 13.0%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 87 13.8%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 30 4.8%