Problem programming my two photon 32-v2+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

littlebeard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I recently purchase 2 photon 32-v2+. While I'm loving the colors and the look of the light, I'm having a really difficult time with the programming.

I've set every hour on the remote yet it seems like it randomly changes colors. Example, I'm putting it down to 1% then to 0% on channel 3 with all other channels off, yet I get channel 1 popping on.

Any ideas?

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some weird issues with mine at first and through some trial and error figured out that it was because I set the local time at the end instead of the beginning. So I did a hard reset, set my local time, and then set each channel and it fixed it for me.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I recommend following these steps to clear the default program:

1) Press menu, go to custom and scroll all the way to the hours.

2) Scroll through all 24 hours multiple times (you can do this quickly, you're not looking at the numbers just cycling every hour multiple times).

3) Press OK

4) Reset the clock by pressing and holding the up/down arrow keys at the same time simultaneously. If the time is already correct, change it by 1 hour then change it back before pressing OK.

OP
OP
littlebeard

littlebeard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now around midnight 1 of my 2 photons turns all the green channel on. It's in my office so I don't normally go there so I have no idea how long this has been happening. Any Ideas? I've triple checked my controller, there is nothing programmed at that time.

SteveEreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now around midnight 1 of my 2 photons turns all the green channel on. It's in my office so I don't normally go there so I have no idea how long this has been happening. Any Ideas? I've triple checked my controller, there is nothing programmed at that time.
Not sure if this applies, but just in case it may, I had a similar issue of my photons turning on at weird times and such. It turns out that I was programming the controller while I have my Jebao pumps on using the master and slave. Turn the pumps off, program the lights and turn the jebao back on and the lights worked perfect.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back