Problem with torch

Costareefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
198
Reaction score
143
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello good people I don’t know where to turn, hopefully you can help. Ok my torch i noticed the flesh band on one head looked as though it partially tore. So I dipped the coral in iodine. I think the flow was too strong for the spot it was in nevertheless I fragged it. When I did the tool seemed to nick another head and broke part of the skeleton at the flesh band. This is a different head. So I dipped it again. Question can this head recover? Here is a pic any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
DDD0F490-4051-4135-BA88-363E4AFC8EC6.png


B6A40A87-CC68-4C8E-92A5-00B647AD3E62.png
 
I tried to lighten it up a bit and circled the problem area
6553C33D-0211-46D2-A739-BF457AEBBA61.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new