Problems with ICV6 and maxspect ethereal

Rafa89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am trying to control my two Maxspect Ethereal via ICV6. I had my ICV6 controller for 4 years, and used two Ethereals with it, neved had a problem. Now, i bought another ethereal (used one), and put it together in the same ICV6 group. When I use the Syna-G app to set it up, i use the preview mode, but in the middle of the preview, the lights slowly turn off. One example: I set it to turn on at 2pm and turn off at 9pm. When the preview is around 6pm, the lights slowly turn off, and around 6:30 they are totally off. The preview keeps going, and around 7pm all the lights turn on again, from 0 to 100% in a split second. After that, it keeps going normal. Can anyone help?
I still didnt tested it outside the preview mode, after exporting the configs to my ethereal. I am going to test it today, during the day, checking each ~30 mins.
Thanks for you attention

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Winnie-Maxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am trying to control my two Maxspect Ethereal via ICV6. I had my ICV6 controller for 4 years, and used two Ethereals with it, neved had a problem. Now, i bought another ethereal (used one), and put it together in the same ICV6 group. When I use the Syna-G app to set it up, i use the preview mode, but in the middle of the preview, the lights slowly turn off. One example: I set it to turn on at 2pm and turn off at 9pm. When the preview is around 6pm, the lights slowly turn off, and around 6:30 they are totally off. The preview keeps going, and around 7pm all the lights turn on again, from 0 to 100% in a split second. After that, it keeps going normal. Can anyone help?
I still didnt tested it outside the preview mode, after exporting the configs to my ethereal. I am going to test it today, during the day, checking each ~30 mins.
Thanks for you attention

Hi, have you solved your problem? If you haven't, could you please send details to [email protected]? Our customer service will check the problem.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back