Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saieditc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saieditc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I have a problem in tank causing coral pass away .(die)
What are problems

Screenshot_20240329-094744.png
 
Looks like digitate hydroids. They sting corals and are difficult to eradicate. When I had them, I didn’t take any action and they eventually went away. But they did cause tissue loss on my acros.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new