Proclear 125 Cylinder Scape and Base Rock for the new 230 Prostar Build

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
quick shot of the scape i made for the proclear 125 cylinder. i used two caribsea coral tree kits. the top shelf rock is not permanently fixed but the rest of the scape is glued and mortared. the bottom base rock is attached to another base rock to raise it to the height that looked good for such a tall tank. also i am sharing the rock i have purchased from addictive reef keeping for the new prostar 230 build. i also have some shelf rock in the same u.v. reactive colorant version of ark reef rock.

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
quick shot of the scape i made for the proclear 125 cylinder. i used two caribsea coral tree kits. the top shelf rock is not permanently fixed but the rest of the scape is glued and mortared. the bottom base rock is attached to another base rock to raise it to the height that looked good for such a tall tank. also i am sharing the rock i have purchased from addictive reef keeping for the new prostar 230 build. i also have some shelf rock in the same u.v. reactive colorant version of ark reef rock.

Nice looking aquascape!

OP
OP
SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man this build is going to teach me patience for sure. Working on getting some more supplies for the scape and then I will get it finished. Once she is cured she will be gettin wet. Going to try to go with copepods to help with the algae cycles of the dry rock. Have a good one brother.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back