Procurement live Phytoplankton

airvicconcre

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
232
Reaction score
198
Location
Sri Lanka
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I don’t live in the United States however I am visiting end of month. Staying in Denver for 3 nights Sunday through Wednesday. I would like to purchase some live Phyto especially Rhodomonas Salina however all online vendors ship Monday through Wednesday annd I’ve spoken to a few of them and they cannot guarantee delivery on a Tuesday even if I order on a Sunday. Are/Is there anyone from whom I can buy this strain of Phytoplankton in the Denver area? Any help would be appreciated. I will visit Aquatic Art during my stay in Denver but I do not know if they sell live strains of Phytoplankton.
Thank you
 
Have you tried reaching out to either Dinkins or Reef by Steele?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new