ProfiLux 4 – What will I need?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Touch display can be connected to any open PAB port. You can plug it off of the P4, powerbar, dosing pump, etc.

Powerbars need to be connected off of a P4, expansion box, or existing powerbar.

Reading between the lines - will this indicate that I can´t have a PAB line like this P4-Tuch-PB-PB-Doser2-Doser2-Doser2- EXPbox-PB? It works for the P3 but I have had a lot of problems with P4 and this configuration. Top of line firmware on both.

Sincerely Lasse

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reading between the lines - will this indicate that I can´t have a PAB line like this P4-Tuch-PB-PB-Doser2-Doser2-Doser2- EXPbox-PB? It works for the P3 but I have had a lot of problems with P4 and this configuration. Top of line firmware on both.

Sincerely Lasse
For most reliable results, regardless of P3 or P4, we always recommend having the PB's either on their own line, or direct connected vs a bunch of other devices between.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to my knowledge, as long as it it a PAB connection.
Plugging LAN RJ45 into the PAB connection can though.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I understand you right "A straight pair twinned cable with RJ 45 contact" can be connected as long as the other end is not in a LAN network :) ?

I have been out for some strange things with P4, 3PB 5.1, 3Doser 2 S, 1 exp box and a tuch. My p4 does not recognize any PAB connection - but my P3 does it.

Sincerely Lasse

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back