profilux 4e not connecting wirelessly to ghl control centre on lap top

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im debating which controller to use on my dream build Apex or Ghl so Ive bought a profilux 4e to put on one of my tanks to see how it goes, I will use Apex for my other tank soon and see which I prefer.
Question is ive set it up wirelessly through my phone via ghl control app, I have 3 different ways to connect it. I installed the latest ghl control centre and tried to connect but I keep getting 'cant find any ghl devices in the network'
What am I missing?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA @Ditto
I just flagged two experts on GHL

However GHL has a whole bunch of videos on Youtube that can help in a pinch.

These are specific to initial set up and wifi

Also make sure your units WIFI module is updated.

Allot of videos are geared towards using the Windows computer software commonly referred to as GCC. I would highly recommend getting it and installing it if you have a windows based PC.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the green light at the front of the P4 is ON, then your controller is connected to your network. Nothing else needs to be done there.

For connecting through GCC (GHL Control Center), you should know the IP address that you or your network assigned to your controller. If you connect to the P4 through the app using its hotspot signal, you will be able to go to the Network settings page and see the current IP address assigned.

Once you find out what that IP address is, you will have to enter that into the P4's connection settings in GCC (Click Administrate, select the P4, enter the IP of the device, then restart the GCC program).

Back