Profilux Controller system - Brand Spankin New!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fragman2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

fragman2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
335
Reaction score
91
Location
Seattle Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved an expensive gift that I'm just not going to use. I never even plugged it in. It's Brand New! A friend of mine sent me the "Best of the Best" aquarium controller set ups. My Gift could be your Score! When I looked-up all of this stuff up today, this is what I discovered that I have:

7wvw.jpg


GHL ProfiLux 3EX Ultimate Pack - ProfiLux 3 EX, 1 x PAB Power Bar, 1 x GHL Temp probe 1 x Generic pH probe, Redox probe, Salinity probe, cali kit, GHL Touch Panel. On AquaCave for $1,700 look it up at -> GHL ProfiLux 3EX Ultimate Pack - ProfiLux 3 EX, 1 x PAB Power Bar, 1 x GHL Temp probe 1 x Generic pH probe, Redox probe, Salinity probe, cali kit, GHL Touch Panel - AquaCave.com

ProfiLux 3 Expansion Box - Expansion box module for ProfiLux III. On AquaCave for $449 look it up at -> ProfiLux 3 Expansion Box - Expansion box module for ProfiLux III - AquaCave.com

Power bar 6D PAB - digital Power Bar, plug for USA/CD, 6 channels, 1850W PAB complaint for PIII. (This is a second one) On AquaCave for $299 look it up at -> Power bar 6D PAB - digital Power Bar, plug for USA/CD, 6 channels, 1850W PAB complaint for PIII - AquaCave.com

P
rofiLux Optical Level Sensor $100

Analytical Surver Electrode (What ever that is? ) $$$?

Additional cables and connectors beyond what normally comes in the kit. $$$?


So the total "online" retail value of this High End Controller set-up is over $2,600. Yours for just $1,500
 
Last edited:
I'm in heaven...good luck with the sale...hope someone buys it before my resistance caves!
 
This hobby seems to bring out the best in people in my experience. I sent this friend on the other side of the country two full boxes of frags, 75 or 80 of my best ones for his 350 gal reef tank. I didn't even ask him to cover the shipping charges. A year or so later the ProFiLux care package shows up. Proving once again, what goes around comes around. :)


Great deal. I need friends like you have...lol. GLWS
 
This hobby seems to bring out the best in people in my experience. I sent this friend on the other side of the country two full boxes of frags, 75 or 80 of my best ones for his 350 gal reef tank. I didn't even ask him to cover the shipping charges. A year or so later the ProFiLux care package shows up. Proving once again, what goes around comes around. :)

Karma can be either good or bad!!! Nice statement!!!!!!
 
I have one interested party trying to round up the funds, I can't believe that someone hasn't snatched this up!
 
This entire ProfiLux package is still available! Dropping the price to $1,400 "cash price".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new