ProfiLux Mini WiFi - Question

Gokulnath Kanagaraj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2018
Messages
410
Reaction score
461
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am planning to setup Profilux Mini Wifi on my Nano. I just want to know if I can add one more STDL4-4 unit to the controller. I am aware of it from the pictures that it has only one port for connection. But is there any splitter or add-on/daisy chain that GHL provides?
Also, if anyone from GHL is reading this, when can we expect the connector for level sensor to the Mini ? Thank you.
 
Hello- any update on this accessory? Is it available? Also curious if there is a way to add or replace an existing probe with a salinity probe?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new