programming rkl to ramp lights.

waybad41willys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your neighborhood pawn shop just might have a extra driver if you are using Chinese led

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your neighborhood pawn shop just might have a extra driver if you are using Chinese led

Haha I wish you had told me that a few days ago. I'm awaiting one in the mail now. I'm not sure if they are the same drivers, but I would assume so.

waybad41willys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using same setup and planning on use rkl also all those drivers seem to be the same one I ordered came damage and kept parts

waybad41willys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should have said reef keeper elite with alc I just talked to da today they where very helpful

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should have said reef keeper elite with alc I just talked to da today they where very helpful

I'm not to sure what all the differences are between the lite and elite. But mine really wasn't ask that hard to program, it was just that bad driver that was making me think I was doing something wrong lol. Are you open on Saturday? I was thinking of stopping down and checking it out when the hubby gets home from work. I'll bring some hermits too. Oh and I have an urchin and a huge emerald crab if you want them too. They are getting too big for my tank.

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be I think you guys will like our place not what every buddy expect

Cool. What time are you there til? He should get home around 3 and if he doesn't have anything planned then we can head over after he gets home if you're still going to be there.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back