Project Frankenstein

who says you cant grow SPS in a tiny tank :tongue:


iPhone pic, colors are more vibrant in person, but gives you an idea on growth and polyp extension!
 
Water change!
image.jpg
 
Looking good .... hard to see though due to the heavy blue in the pic ... what I do is turn the blue down when I take pics and that seems to work well and I then put it back to what it was before after the pics are taken ... you may want to give that a try FWIW
 
Looking good .... hard to see though due to the heavy blue in the pic ... what I do is turn the blue down when I take pics and that seems to work well and I then put it back to what it was before after the pics are taken ... you may want to give that a try FWIW
the lights not controllable otherwise I would lol. Thanks for the tip though!
 
Well done!
 
I did the same from scratch. Build my own stand, bought all tanks, skimmer , pump, sand, live rock, power head, and lights from craigslist so I can call it frankenstein. Lol:bigsmile:
1376039371881.jpg
 
I did the same from scratch. Build my own stand, bought all tanks, skimmer , pump, sand, live rock, power head, and lights from craigslist so I can call it frankenstein. Lol:bigsmile:

Are these tanks connected ... or is it one very long one ... looks like two to me though ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new