Proposed legislation regarding compact fluorescent bulbs

Yes, BRS discontinued the Stratons. I waited that long because I ran an ATI 8x54 fixture with 2 Orphek bars and tested 2 Radions XR30 and didn't have the spread of the ATI T5.
I def like mp40s but still use 8x54w t5 radion lamp. I disliked the radions in general.
 
I went easier route of getting extra bulbs. I like GHL on Radion emulation but would get ATI or Phillips if needed too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new