Protein Skimmer BioCube32

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rufusdude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rufusdude

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
16
Location
Gold Canyyon
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a BioCube32 and although the Coralife Biocube protein skimmer and it was just "ok".
I am told that the Tunze 9001 will fit in the middle chamber and there would be no need for any hood modifications but, does anyone have information on that or recommend another protein skimmer for a BioCube32 they have had a successful experience with (I have fish and coral).
Thank you,
 
I have a BioCube32 and although the Coralife Biocube protein skimmer and it was just "ok".
I am told that the Tunze 9001 will fit in the middle chamber and there would be no need for any hood modifications but, does anyone have information on that or recommend another protein skimmer for a BioCube32 they have had a successful experience with (I have fish and coral).
Thank you,
I would like to hear some of the suggestions you get.
 
I have a BioCube32 and although the Coralife Biocube protein skimmer and it was just "ok".
I am told that the Tunze 9001 will fit in the middle chamber and there would be no need for any hood modifications but, does anyone have information on that or recommend another protein skimmer for a BioCube32 they have had a successful experience with (I have fish and coral).
Thank you,
I tried every skimmer imaginable for my biocube 32 including the tunze. Everyone sucked!! Until I found the aqua ready skimmer nf1nano protein skimmer. It fits and works unbelievably well.
20251011_151241_4BA4051C-3413-45DF-8039-788DFBA4DDB5.png
 
I have used this one in tgr bio32 in the mid and pump chamber. Works well.

Innovative Marine BioSkim DC AIO Internal Nano Protein Skimmer - Universal​

 
Put it in the middle. Sorry I don't have any pics and I switched tanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new