Protein skimmer Fluval evo

adamlodge14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
40
Location
scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I have bought a Fluval sea mini protein skimmer for my Fluval evo 13.5,
What sort of level should the bubbles come up to and how long should I have it on during the day?
 
You can leave it on all day. Bubbles should typically be "boiling" at the base of the collection cup.
I have one as well. You will know if the level is too high if its spewing straight water quickly. Aim for bubbles at the angled part of the collection cup.
 
Upvote 0
I have one as well. You will know if the level is too high if its spewing straight water quickly. Aim for bubbles at the angled part of the collection cup.
Is it a good skimmer? I’ve got a 20 gallon peninsula AIO I was gonna put it in a back chamber
 
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new