Slicknick420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never heard about them I will need to research them

Mmm I will also need to research these ones

-----

What about simplicity skimmers? Are they good?
deltec is a German company. top quality imo, should defiantly check them out!
ive seen the simplicity in use before but never personally used one.

OP
OP
DeadEnd

DeadEnd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
deltec is a German company. top quality imo, should defiantly check them out!
ive seen the simplicity in use before but never personally used one.
I just read about them and they look like a solid option. The price range is about the same as some of the OR's. Haha there are so many good options. This hobby is clearly hell for indecisive people like me hahaha

I just have met one person that uses simplicity and he loves it. But haven't heard anyone else say anything else about them.

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just read about them and they look like a solid option. The price range is about the same as some of the OR's. Haha there are so many good options. This hobby is clearly hell for indecisive people like me hahaha

I just have met one person that uses simplicity and he loves it. But haven't heard anyone else say anything else about them.
I am right there with you on the indecisiveness. What imapacted me more which I’m not sure your case is any better because mine was narrowed down by the size of my sump. But I’m one that does a ton of research and read far too many reviews haha

OP
OP
DeadEnd

DeadEnd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am right there with you on the indecisiveness. What imapacted me more which I’m not sure your case is any better because mine was narrowed down by the size of my sump. But I’m one that does a ton of research and read far too many reviews haha
Lol the sad thing is that every product has a review that makes you think twice. Gladly I just have two big decisions left to make (skimmer and lights) and I will be able to "complete" my build hahaha

Slicknick420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

they run sales now and again. got mine on a 15% off deal. wouldnt hurt to email or give them a call and see if there is any upcoming sales. i called and spoke with them a few times about other deltec products that are not here in the usa yet, very helpful people. and somewhat local to me here in florida.

OP
OP
DeadEnd

DeadEnd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they run sales now and again. got mine on a 15% off deal. wouldnt hurt to email or give them a call and see if there is any upcoming sales. i called and spoke with them a few times about other deltec products that are not here in the usa yet, very helpful people. and somewhat local to me here in florida.
I just send them a message asking if they will have a labor day sale haha

Slicknick420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha thanks I guess i would need the 1000?
Depending on your bio load the 600 should be plenty. I personally like to run a smaller skimmer but that’s because I run a algae scrubber as well. I run a 400i on a 100 gallon system and a 600 on my 150

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 109 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back