Protein Skimmers and Skimmer Pump

Item Price
75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

fity2pounder

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
61
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four Bubble Magus Curve 7s. Asking $100 obo (these are $300 new at BRS). All cleaned and functional.

I also have an extra SP2000 pump (no impeller, just pump) for the skimmers. $15.

I have another Bubble Magus skimmer that I can’t remember the model of. Almost the same size as the Curve 7. Asking $75 obo. Also clean and functional.

I also have a couple CPR hang on back skimmers for free. One is missing the pump but wld be great for parts. Also a skimmer for an all in one nano that’s missing the pump for free also.

Text Derek at six19-253-381six. Pickup 92102 couple miles east of downtown San Diego.

f288f2bfebbc35de22d1f9c2de7fcb0e.jpg

2f2b810d0c6294136e9c8b4fc5900976.png

281f0d573d227b0b3db39bbe224b6154.png

ba0eb8ffddcf33d5e128e1237702e713.jpg


IMG_8733.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Any chance the SP2000 pump is still available? Are you willing to ship? LMK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new