Protein Skimming Kombucha?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zachxlutz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zachxlutz

120 Gallons of FUN
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
793
Reaction score
720
Location
Lawrenceville, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever seen your kombucha fizz up and act as a protein skimmer? Mine did the other morning... Couldn't help but think of you guys.

EQbKyyEiT4ukX5%V+pCCJQ.jpg
 
Ever seen your kombucha fizz up and act as a protein skimmer? Mine did the other morning... Couldn't help but think of you guys.

EQbKyyEiT4ukX5%V+pCCJQ.jpg
I always joke with my daughter when I go to empty the skimmer cup if she wants tea.....now i'll think of this every time lol
 
I always joke with my daughter when I go to empty the skimmer cup if she wants tea.....now i'll think of this every time lol
I wouldn't force skimmate on my worst enemies! It's the foulest smelling stuff ever. Kombucha, on the other hand, is delicious.
 
Never had it, or even heard of it for that matter lol
I wouldn't force skimmate on my worst enemies! It's the foulest smelling stuff ever. Kombucha, on the other hand, is delicious.

What, you got something against probiotics? I'm trying to keep my gut healthy and enjoy some delicious booch!
 
Those sound good too but do they protein skim? ;)
Lol that is true....good point....they do not produce a foul smelling skimmate :);) Wait, is that supposed to be a negative or a positive??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new