Pseudojuloides Mesostigma hiding for a week.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earl Karl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Earl Karl

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2017
Messages
911
Reaction score
521
Location
Under your bed.
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Black Patch Pencil wrasse a week ago, and it hasn't come out ever since. It's strange because all of my other pencil wrasses comes out the next day or so after acclimation. Should I still wait or should I be worried?
 
Last edited:
I don’t think it’s uncommon for them to hide out in the sand for a week or more. Hopefully that’s all he’s doing.
 
I don’t think it’s uncommon for them to hide out in the sand for a week or more. Hopefully that’s all he’s doing.
Hmm, hopefully. I guess I'll keep waiting. Kinda weird when it's that one wrasse that doesn't pop up at the expected day like the other wrasses.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new