Psuedo pods culture!

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
827
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some Psuedo pods at FFM in CT a few weeks ago and the culture is exploding and these pods are huge!

 
Pretty neat you grabbed em at an event. I’ve never heard of these before but wonder if I’ve seen them. I’m not shopping but just curious do you sell pods yourself?
 
Pretty neat you grabbed em at an event. I’ve never heard of these before but wonder if I’ve seen them. I’m not shopping but just curious do you sell pods yourself?
I do sell them on and off but don't charge much as I like getting other people hooked like me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new