PSU's Peninsula!

So I have 6 lyretail anthias in the tank and here is a pic of the transitioning male
74303D7D-7403-4808-9A10-F6E2B87A825D.jpeg
 
Been a bit folks but I’m trying to get the tank back to its glory so it start with some care, and new fish!! I’m going to be using Mike over at Dr Reef quarantined fish (drreefsquarantinedreef.com). Need some aiptasia control so going file fish and a CBB. I’ve got all my fish from him so hopefully another good order.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new