Public Aquarium section?

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if R2R would consider open a Public Aquarium section for everyone to share their experiences at a public, non-profit aquarium? Many of these aquariums provide very educational tours, behind the scene access and I am sure some of their staff would even be willing to contribute their knowledge here and connect with reef lovers?
See my post on my visit to one of the world's best aquariums- Monterey Bay Aquarium.
http://bluemarineart.com/2017/04/monterey-bay-aquarium-a-must-go-for-all-aquarium-geeks/
img_7312-1024x1024.jpg

img_7318.jpg

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if R2R would consider open a Public Aquarium section for everyone to share their experiences at a public, non-profit aquarium? Many of these aquariums provide very educational tours, behind the scene access and I am sure some of their staff would even be willing to contribute their knowledge here and connect with reef lovers?
See my post on my visit to one of the world's best aquariums- Monterey Bay Aquarium.
http://bluemarineart.com/2017/04/monterey-bay-aquarium-a-must-go-for-all-aquarium-geeks/
img_7312-1024x1024.jpg

img_7318.jpg
We have tried it in the past but unfortunately almost no one ever used it so in the end we got rid of it ;Bored

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump

Found this thread now. I'm glad to write and share our experiences at The Maritime Museum & Aquarium(a small non profit public aquarium in Gothenburg Sweden).

Any more public aquarium aquarists out there? :)

/ David

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back