Public Service Announcement! Gadgets Will be Leaving WWC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just wanted to first say thanks to all of you for the support and the kinds words in the other thread. I just wanted to publicly announce my resignation from my position as E-Commerce Supervisor here at WWC. It has been an AMAZING year and we have pushed the web beyond what it has ever been. As many of you know I am a professional wedding photojournalist and have a studio based in Washington, DC. It has been a tough year managing both. That being said, I will be moving back to DC to continue expanding my photography studio and take it to the next level. My portfolio can be found here: LivLif Studios l Wedding Photojournalism

WWC is an amazing company and will continue to provide all of you with 5 star customer service. Jacob Larson will be taking over my position and is a great photographer. I have giving him some tips and I can assure you the photos will be just as good if not better than mine. :wink: It was a great opportunity working with WWC and I wish them the best. I have met many new friends here on R2R and at WWC. I hope to continue those friendships. Thanks again WWC and R2R.

Best,

Christopher Thomas
Former E-Commerce Supervisor

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I certainly will miss the unbelievable photos of unbelievable stuff from WWC, I gotta say welcome back to the mid-atlantic. If I ever get divorced and remarry I know who Im calling. Hahaha!

gumby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope everything work out for the best bro, you still gonna be collecting??

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on your promotion, and best of luck with the journey!

Paintguy 209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to see you go, but glad to hear your pursuing your passion. Best of luck to you bud, and thanks for all the help at Wwc. Take care!

phuster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear your leaving Chris!! Your service has been the best!! Best of luck with your career.

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck Chris!! It has always been more than a pleasure working with you. At least you will be closer to NJ, we can all meet up now!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww bro! We will miss ya!

Thanks bro!

While I certainly will miss the unbelievable photos of unbelievable stuff from WWC, I gotta say welcome back to the mid-atlantic. If I ever get divorced and remarry I know who Im calling. Hahaha!

LOL!!! Thanks!

Chris, I wish you much success and well wishes my Brotha!

I appreciate it! Thanks!

hope everything work out for the best bro, you still gonna be collecting??

Of course! Like I could ever stop this addiction. LOL!

Congrats on your promotion, and best of luck with the journey!

Thanks!

Hate to see you go, but glad to hear your pursuing your passion. Best of luck to you bud, and thanks for all the help at Wwc. Take care!

No problem! Thanks!

Sorry to hear your leaving Chris!! Your service has been the best!! Best of luck with your career.

Thanks Doc!

Best of luck Chris!! It has always been more than a pleasure working with you. At least you will be closer to NJ, we can all meet up now!!

LOL!!! I'll have to come to you guys frag swap. Too bad you won't be there. LOL!

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey brutha, thanks for all the tips you've shared with me and the great communication with you and WWC. i've already bookmarked your page. good luck and take care. i'll be dropping you a email once in awhile to get more photo "secrets" out of you!

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure we will see you posting here on R2R plenty still right?

Good luck with your business!!!

Chris

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the expansion of your studio! It is sad to hear that you are leaving WWC but as long as you are still in the hobby it's cool.
I showed the fam your photography website last night, they liked it ALOT. Keep up the good work!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey brutha, thanks for all the tips you've shared with me and the great communication with you and WWC. i've already bookmarked your page. good luck and take care. i'll be dropping you a email once in awhile to get more photo "secrets" out of you!

No problem! Feel free to ask whatever questions you like. Thanks!

I'm sure we will see you posting here on R2R plenty still right?

Good luck with your business!!!

Chris

I will definitely be posting on R2R. Thanks!

Congrats on the expansion of your studio! It is sad to hear that you are leaving WWC but as long as you are still in the hobby it's cool.
I showed the fam your photography website last night, they liked it ALOT. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I will still be in the hobby. I actually have a Marineland 93g Cube in the box at Joson Fox's house. LOL! I'll be picking it up from his place as soon as I'm ready to start the new tank.

Good Luck Chris. Just as we were getting started. Hope you stick around the hobby.

LOL! I know right. I will definitely remain in the hobby.

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Chris, be sure you teach the new guy how to do an all- night live sale! I'm jonesing for another one of those.

Good luck to you and enjoy those winters again.

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Chris, is it cool if we come visit once you get settled so my daughter can spill OJ on your floor again :tongue:.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris, be sure you teach the new guy how to do an all- night live sale! I'm jonesing for another one of those.

Good luck to you and enjoy those winters again.

No problem! i'm sure they have some live sales planned for you guys! Maybe I'll stay up and cheer everyone on. LOL!

Hey Chris, is it cool if we come visit once you get settled so my daughter can spill OJ on your floor again :tongue:.

lol!!!!! Of course!

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad your not leaving on bad terms! I was afraid it was on bad terms!

By the way, I sent you a message, Im not sure if you got it, PM me if you didnt, and I will tell you about it!lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back