Public Service Announcement! Gadgets Will be Leaving WWC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well although i never had the pleasure of meetin you i wanna wish you success in you dc studio and dont be a stranger

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris now I feel honored having met you before your retirement. As Darren said, you are closer to Jersey and we will all have to get together.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad your not leaving on bad terms! I was afraid it was on bad terms!

By the way, I sent you a message, Im not sure if you got it, PM me if you didnt, and I will tell you about it!lol

LOL! No bad terms here. Yes i got your message. Thanks!

Welcome back to DC!

Darren

PS Bring Chalices with you :wink:

LOL!! I'll try! Thanks!

And drop a few off in NC on the way.

For sure Kelby! :bigsmile:

well although i never had the pleasure of meetin you i wanna wish you success in you dc studio and dont be a stranger

Thanks i appreciate it!

Chris now I feel honored having met you before your retirement. As Darren said, you are closer to Jersey and we will all have to get together.

Thanks so much Mike! it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. BTW, I just sent you a PM.

DrTrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! Say it ain't so! :cry: It's always been a real pleasure dealing with you Chris, and I certainly will miss seeing you around the shop. When is your last official day on the job?

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear you are leaving WWC, but also glad at the same time as you expand your photography studio. Chris is a standup guy and I have placed several orders with him. He follows up with a courtesy phone call to make sure everything is fine. Overall a great guy to deal with and an excellent photographer. LOL, now he can snap pics of brides holding acros, lps for a wedding bouquet :wink:.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! Say it ain't so! :cry: It's always been a real pleasure dealing with you Chris, and I certainly will miss seeing you around the shop. When is your last official day on the job?

Hey Trey. My last day will be 10/17. Thanks!

welcome back!

see you soon.

See you soon Bob!

Sorry to hear you are leaving WWC, but also glad at the same time as you expand your photography studio. Chris is a standup guy and I have placed several orders with him. He follows up with a courtesy phone call to make sure everything is fine. Overall a great guy to deal with and an excellent photographer. LOL, now he can snap pics of brides holding acros, lps for a wedding bouquet :wink:.

Thanks Carlos! LOL!!! Acropora/LPS bouquet.... That would be the day!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back