Published in Reef Hobbyist Magazine

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
5,614
Reaction score
80
Location
Spokane, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the latest issue of Reef Hobbyist Magazine, either at your LFS or online, at Reef Hobbyist Magazine Quarter 3 2011

Flip through it, or browse to page 10. Gold Striped Maroon Clownfish and Purple Seabae Anemone. That's my picture...lol.

Might even be some more of my photos showing up, in their next few issues.
 
Congrats - good pic. Always cool when a publication wants to use your stuff!
 
Actually, looking through the issue, I see that I hae 4 or 5 photos in there! Shawn, thanks! BTW, wasn't it you that ended up with that Purple Sebae/GSM Clownfish?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new