Pulsing xenia the reality?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a good sized piece earlier for a reason, playing with filtration. ;)
Just over an hour of being in the tank and it is already on the nearest rock!
It is true people, you really need to keep your eye on it! ;)

DSC_0073 (1) (1024x672).jpg


DSC_0073 (1024x742) (2).jpg
 
Mine moved their entire frag plug. It got top heavy and I found it on a lower rock one morning, it seemed happy so I left it and I’m glad I did. That rock is now an island of pulsing Xenia. Looks lovely and fingers crossed it won‘t try to float off it.

915C73CE-BA1A-4C2A-ACEB-28CBE0640978.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new