Pump Groups - Maintenance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three pumps in a pump group. I created a maintenance function in that i programmed the 1-10 v interfaces for those pumps to 100%. When I turn on that maintenance function I do not see the the power for the pump change in the pump group dashboard. Does the maintenance function override the pump group settings and not show up on the dash board. If it maters these a Tunze powerheads.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have did it in another way - i have create a function the pumpgroup that answer to a maintenance function

I have a Tunze pump that I have assigned to my pump group 3. When maintenance 1 is activated - it should follow a activity program - in my case going down to a steady 15 %. You can do the same in your case but set it to 100 % and every time you activate your maintenance x program - they will run at 100%. Show in GCC because its easier to understand

1694436960788.png

It works for my Versia too

1694437066028.png

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:
OP
OP
KStatefan

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have did it in another way - i have create a function the pumpgroup that answer to a maintenance function

I have a Tunze pump that I have assigned to my pump group 3. When maintenance 1 is activated - it should follow a activity program - in my case going down to a steady 15 %. You can do the same in your case but set it to 100 % and every time you activate your maintenance x program - they will run at 100%. Show in GCC because its easier to understand

Sincerely Lasse

Thanks I will try that.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back