Pump isolation box

ShadowWolfBloodMoonBorn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
63
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for an equipment box that runs the depth of my tank to put a chiller pump and canister filter pump into that will keep anemones and other invertebrates from being sucked in! Is there anything on the market or a diy project?
 
I’m looking for an equipment box that runs the depth of my tank to put a chiller pump and canister filter pump into that will keep anemones and other invertebrates from being sucked in! Is there anything on the market or a diy project?
Do you mean something like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/163182432193

Or are you thinking 4 sided and not having to silicone it into place?
 
Preferably not having to silicone it into place but I was thinking about getting a center one and clamping it to one side at the corner. Yes I saw something like that but it wasn’t tall enough thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new