Pump placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vrsache
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vrsache

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2023
Messages
28
Reaction score
50
Location
chicago suburbs
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2077b4ed-ca94-4f63-9eca-0d7aec928cf8.jpg

I have the 2 orbit 4 gyres on the back wall and bellow them i have 2 nero 7 pumps pointed up and inward. Would this setup work or should i go back to opposing wall gyre setup.
 
2077b4ed-ca94-4f63-9eca-0d7aec928cf8.jpg

I have the 2 orbit 4 gyres on the back wall and bellow them i have 2 nero 7 pumps pointed up and inward. Would this setup work or should i go back to opposing wall gyre setup.
Might be fine – mostly depends on your rock setup. See how it goes!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new