Pump Strainer for Varios6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rovert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rovert

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
369
Reaction score
282
Location
Lords Valley, PA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After a snail suicide attempt last night, I decided it's probably a good idea to have strainers on my Varios6 skimmer pump. I found a CAD file for my COR20 return, but not sure about the Varios. Is there a CAD file out there somewhere I can find to print something up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new