Puratek Auto Level Controller Giveaway only on Reef2Reef!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that it's upgradable to do more than control water level.

jrod0505

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love the software!! just what i need!!

Preconfigured Dashboards for simple setup (no customization needed)System summary dashboards to view multiple aquariums at the same timeAllows chemistry logging and trending of all manually measured dataTrack equipment purchases, warranty periods, user guides receipts, place of purchasesTrack overall expenses with user programmable categoriesScheduler for setting reminders and special eventsInterfaces with your Google calendar to log system alarm events, reminders and schedulesTrack system power consumption and running costsComplete logging of historical events with peak reading captures for fast analysisEmail relay service for setting up custom email messages with system data and camera imagesSocial aspect that allows friends and family to access your systemShare IP*cameras with programmable user access rightsMulti IP camera access via thumbnails right on dashboardProgrammable photo gallery

harleynewfie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many things to like made in the USA fully programmable, expandable able to use computer away from home. Love this! So many functions.

luxauterna

A softy who loves softies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FB page liked :) Like many who have posted, I love the idea of the non-intrusive sensors. The concept is intriguing and clean. I also really like that it has both audible and visual alarms as well as an app to utilize. The 24/7 monitor looks awesome too. Dear Santa: I have been a good boy...cough I mean "man".. yea.. cough. Perhaps the entire Puratek product list could come down my chimney? ;)

chrishaire22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
auto level controller

Really like how the auto level controller has so many built in alarms and fail safes.

DirtinLa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been looking for a tank management software... this just might be it!!!

Looks really promising does everything!

Thanx

-=Fred=-

DirtinLa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been looking for a tank management software... &nbsp;this just might be it!!!<br><br>Looks really promising does everything!<br><br>Thanx<br><br>-=Fred=-<br><br><br><br><br>

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1: I like there is the ability to use a reservoir sensor with two other sensors on the ATO controller. It would be nice to know when the level is low without having to open the cabinet every other day or so to check. Or worse, in my case, often hearing the pump run dry.
As for the other products, this statement sums it up for me: "Puratek believes in the importance of supporting the local economy and refuses to exclusively source its products offshore."
2: Liked
3: :xd:

CaliforniaCrisp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty cool that it allows firmware upgrades. I am a tech guy, and hate when a product goes out of date. This way this cant!

leptang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking product. Awesome that R2R has these drawings! Its nice seeing how reefers sharing there skills, ive learned a lot from R2R, Thank you all.

edman79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually talked to one of their reps at our local frag swap last week and I loved the size of the sensor of their ato and how it works through any color glass. It was pretty sweet to say the least.

Jreed983

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the ability to monitor from afar. I travel for work sometimes and piece of mind while gone is always a good thing!

vikingchikin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome.

I like that it gives the ability to monitor all levels from tablet or phone, and the auto top off is exactly what I need on my tank!

Rickjds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the auto level controller and what it is able to monitor. Also love that you can control it using a phone or table.

Paulaf34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the fact that it maintains ambient and water temperatures while offering a 24/7 monitoring solution.

Podle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never heard of this system before, but a quick look at their site and i'm already a fan!
Love that there is no moving parts in contact with saltwater, and that it supports multiple sensors for extra safety!
Looks like a great product!

Facebook page liked! :)

schlitz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can there ever be a contest that doesn't involve Facebook? Not everyone is on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back