• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purchase w/ Cherry Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Wedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll start the review off with I like Cherry Corals a lot and I recommend them to anyone, so if that is enough for you, no need to read on, if you would like to know more, then you can read on. So recently my tank wiped from losing power from Hurricane Sandy (the power was out for over a week). The tank is in my friend's office at work, and the building was shut down during the storm and the week following the storm. I am relatively new to this hobby, dabbling here and there for about 4 years and getting real serious only the last year or so. In this last year I have tried out many different stores, both online and in person. There are only a few that at this point that I am really truly pleased with. My collective experience with various vendors so far is that a lot of folks in this business, don't seem to want to spend time to talk or help, this was not the case with Todd, I placed my second order with Todd a little while before the storm, he emailed me during the storm, to ask if all was OK?, and to ask when to deliver, I asked him to hold on and said my thoughts were that I would have a wipe (this was because we were locked out of our facility) and it might be a few weeks until I would be able to take the order. He had no problems hanging on to my pieces, in the subsequent weeks through discussion, I wound up increasing my order, more palys, some Jack O Lantern lepto, Hammer, Scoly, even more paly's, a couple of Acans, and some Favia. Todd bundled it all up gave me a discount price, because he grew them out more for me, I wound up with tons of extra polyps, and now my tank is back on its feet.

Cherry has some of the best customer service, that I have had so far, I have read his prices are high, but I've seen higher prices for less service, I've seen lower prices for terrible product and service, my LFS gives me terrible service, and I am face to face with them. I have spent thousands with Todd, and I will probably spend more as time goes by. To me its a shame that the stores around me are not of the same quality as Todd's operation, this however doesn't mean Cherry is the only place that I will shop, but it is like I said one of my favorites. Anyways, my order was shipped, packing was real nice, stock looks very healthy. Not much else I can ask for in the world.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back