Purchasing a male/female filefish pair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Murftoo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, @Biota_Marine! I am looking to buy several fish including a radial filefish male/female pair. I don't see an option on your website to specify a sexed pair, so I didn't know if this was possible. Can you advise?

While I'm at it, any guesses as to when you might see Pavo damsels or Coral Beauties back in stock?

Thank you!

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, @Biota_Marine! I am looking to buy several fish including a radial filefish male/female pair. I don't see an option on your website to specify a sexed pair, so I didn't know if this was possible. Can you advise?

While I'm at it, any guesses as to when you might see Pavo damsels or Coral Beauties back in stock?

Thank you!
Hello, Great news. The Pavo and Coral Beauties are back in stock today.

You can request to receive a male/female pair if possible, and we will do our best to sex them, though it isn't always possible at this size. Just make a note in the comments section when you make an order.

OP
OP
M

Murftoo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much! But you're making my decision to get filefish really hard now that the pavo damsels are back! :D

Would it be madness to add them both?? I know the Pavos are less aggressive than some other damsels, but those filefish are such delicate little guys! I have a 90 and would be looking at a small school of pavos.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back