Pure Captive

Carolina Frags

Fragging for a Living
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
Thanks Bryan !Got package and everything looks great.Plus sent a freebie.I like that packing.The tooty fruity has started opening ,1 of the Desert Fox is open and 2 of Blue Kisses open and only been in tank for 15 min.

The bonus has not open so not sure what it is yet.When they have all open I will take pictures .Plus get picture of the other 2 sponsers this week to.

Thanks again Bryan great guy to deal with!!
 
My pleasure Larry, thanks for the kind words, I truly appreciate it.

Peace, Bryan
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new