Purple Arch Rock - 80+ lbs

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

radreef02

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
876
Reaction score
328
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling Lots of “purple rock” it has been fully cleaned and dried out currently and ready to be sold.

I moved my tanks location and wanted to change to marco rock. Easily paid over $450 (not all rocks are in picture, that’s just what I had from the other day) - this was to much rock even for my 100g tank

$3/lb

Will sell all for $200

My arches range from 3-10lbs / includes lots of a base rock as well

20AB919B-7320-415A-861D-392F281B5C17.png DA936ED1-C31B-4A5D-950A-7A17AEAB8CD4.png
 
UPDATE PRICE DROP

$180 for all !!!!
 
Ah I'm in Miami so it's kinda far for me and I only need around 50 pounds
 
I’m sorry I just sold this a couple days ago
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new