Purple male Lyretail?

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I find this purple male Lyretail? A lot of shop says they have it but it’s the red male.
Any reliable shop ?

5D69DF6F-9534-457A-96AA-72059C59646A.jpeg

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@ Dr reef shows that color on his site. Might check with him. I just PM’d and got an auto reply to call.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I find this purple male Lyretail? A lot of shop says they have it but it’s the red male.
Any reliable shop ?

5D69DF6F-9534-457A-96AA-72059C59646A.jpeg
Find a group from Fiji and chances are you’ll get the beautiful purple colours when one transitions.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ Dr reef shows that color on his site. Might check with him. I just PM’d and got an auto reply to call.
I emailed him and he never replied back lol really hard to understand him too

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

this site has it, don't know how legit it is, never ordered from them.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks but I just ordered from Dr. reef

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a purple one, but without females in the tank he faded out to a pinkish hue. I finally added one female and am hoping he will color back up.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a purple one, but without females in the tank he faded out to a pinkish hue. I finally added one female and am hoping he will color back up.
I currently have a red one with 2 female and his colors are vibrant but my wife who hates my hobby loves the purple one . She fell in love with it when we went to an aquarium lol sadly I have to rehome my red one. Extremely healthy and active

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a red one with 2 female and his colors are vibrant but my wife who hates my hobby loves the purple one . She fell in love with it when we went to an aquarium lol sadly I have to rehome my red one. Extremely healthy and active
If the red one is vibrant and thriving why risk it? She’s just going to have to understand, or even better use this as an opportunity to start a new tank! I could never get rid of a healthy thriving fish, especially one that’s more of a challenge, just to take a chance on a new fish.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke with him today and yes he is difficult to understand. Especially since I don’t hear well to start with.
It was my first time speaking with him and I just gave up and told him I’ll just email him lol but he has one ready but it’s already ordered by another customer and he’ll give that person until Thursday to pay up or else it’ll be ship to me lol so excited lol

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the red one is vibrant and thriving why risk it? She’s just going to have to understand, or even better use this as an opportunity to start a new tank! I could never get rid of a healthy thriving fish, especially one that’s more of a challenge, just to take a chance on a new fish.
This is the only fish she wants . She’s not going to understand , she’s already hating this hobby of mine. The least I can do is give her something she wants so we can both enjoy it together lol I’m buying it from DR reef so hopefully it works out lol

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No new tank . Can’t do anymore maintenance with a toddler running around.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the only fish she wants . She’s not going to understand , she’s already hating this hobby of mine. The least I can do is give her something she wants so we can both enjoy it together lol I’m buying it from DR reef so hopefully it works out lol
She still won’t be happy…. :)

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

This site comes up a lot on google searches near the top. I don’t know if I have ever ordered from them but do believe they are legit.

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have found that my wife has fallen in love with our fish. However be prepared if the fish dies. This really upsets my wife. She will then say, we shouldn’t get any more fish they all die. Ok but we have over 100 fish that are thriving.
But if momma ain’t happy ain’t nobody happy.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 7.1%
Back