Purple Monster’s Everywhere

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
2,068
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is it me or have so many of these come in the past few months. It seems every vendor has a few lately. Are they even that rare anymore? They’re clearly priced like they still are, but it seems like some distributer recently hit the motherload and now every shop has at least two or three. Am I the only one noticing this?
 
Are we talking about the Acropora? If so got any links cause I can’t find any (at least any that seem legit). I know of one reefer who has it but he doesn’t frag it that frequently due to how slow it grows
 
Are we talking about the Acropora? If so got any links cause I can’t find any (at least any that seem legit). I know of one reefer who has it but he doesn’t frag it that frequently due to how slow it grows
Most certainly mushroom
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new