purple queen anthia

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJ858
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A

AJ858

Guest
View Badges
For those of you that have them Im curious to what you feed them...
So far mine only eat live brine. Ive also tried pellets and frozen mysis.
Any other suggestions?
 
my squamippinas preferred live brine as well, but I found they took to cyclopeeze fairly well, and then i started adding frozen brine cyclops and live brine at the same time... eventually I got them onto flake by incorporating it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new