Purple tang poops sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neo Jeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
2,858
Location
East Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my purple tang for about a year now he cannot eat food floating around the tank I believe he’s blind he only eats nori sometimes I see him poop sand it’s like he’s pooping the sand that’s super white anyone know what that’s about?
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new