Purple Tang Trio?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hugh Mann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’m trying this now. Have 2 purples QT’d together and 3 yellows in a different QT tank. Thinking hard about a Gem because I’ll never have a better shot than adding them all together and I have an offer to get one for $350 but I’m scared lol. The purples are 1.5 inches the yellows are slightly bigger but not a ton maybe 2.5 for the biggest one? They are separated by egg crate to get used to each other while in QT. My DT is 220 gallons 6 ft. I’m hopeful and will try mirrors/night introduction/no lights/ any tips I can find and am willing to give up and sell some if the fish get to aggressive or it doesn’t go well.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new