Purple tang

Busterdangler

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
lake stevens
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a purple tang I’d like to get rid of that doesn’t seem to be doing so well, looking to find someone who would be willing to take him and bring him back to his best! I live in the Seattle area
 
I have a purple tang I’d like to get rid of that doesn’t seem to be doing so well, looking to find someone who would be willing to take him and bring him back to his best! I live in the Seattle area
I wish him the best , hopefully someone with a healthy system who can bring him back , I have done it before myself just need some good biodiversity. I actually used miracle mud which helped a lot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new