Purple tang

Davesreef’s

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
107
Reaction score
45
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a closer look at my purple tang. I’m going to move him to a QT, what does everyone recommend for treatment?
 
Here’s a closer look at my purple tang. I’m going to move him to a QT, what does everyone recommend for treatment?
Please use no blue but white bright light only
 
Here’s a closer look at my purple tang. I’m going to move him to a QT, what does everyone recommend for treatment?
Please use no blue but white bright light only


 
Please video without the net, just fee swimming
Help us help you with clear image
 
Here’s a closer look at my purple tang. I’m going to move him to a QT, what does everyone recommend for treatment?

It's best if you keep everything in the original thread, it helps the Fish Medics by keeping all responses in the same area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new