• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Tip Ritteri - 250

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Kerbash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time really selling anything but I got 6 purple ritteri with yellow foot from an estate sales, kept one for my self so 5 up for sale. Color is nothing crazy, they all came from the same tank, not sure captive bred or not but they all look identical and were stuck on the same rock when i got them. Been in my frag tank for ~1 month. Willing to negotiate price just wanna get rid of them, taking up too much room in frag tank.

No shipping to scare to pack and ship.

IMG_4241.jpg IMG_4254.jpg

Islandvib3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time really selling anything but I got 6 purple ritteri with yellow foot from an estate sales, kept one for my self so 5 up for sale. Color is nothing crazy, they all came from the same tank, not sure captive bred or not but they all look identical and were stuck on the same rock when i got them. Been in my frag tank for ~1 month. Willing to negotiate price just wanna get rid of them, taking up too much room in frag tank.

No shipping to scare to pack and ship.

IMG_4241.jpg IMG_4254.jpg
Where are you in wa? Trades?