• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Urkle Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrooksReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrooksReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I am going to be selling 4, 2 eyed frags of the Purple Urkle. *I can make larger frags upon request.*

I will be asking $60 each + shipping. I over-prepare all of my shipped packages.

DOA guarantee must send a picture within 1 hour of receiving the package.

First to PayPal wins.


FRAGS REMAINING: 4

Brooks

Picture of the mother:

7f58cbb4.jpg

e1204423.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mistyped... the frags will be 3 eyes. :choler:
 
The only lineage I can offer is the person I bought it from. I've been unable to get in touch with her to get the name of the person from whom she purchased it from. I do not believe she has a profile on this website.
 
Didn't think these would go so fast. o_o

3 Sold,

FRAGS REMAINING: 2
 
Had some back out. Still have 1 or 2 frags available.
 
Just waiting on the pics to finalize the deal. Keep me posted. Cheers
 
All of the frags are SOLD!

Feel free to PM me to be added to the list. As it grows out more, I will sell frags for the same price.

Thanks everyone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new