Puttin it out there...

Pfisherman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
383
Reaction score
226
Location
Sandwich Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just need to say Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here. I have been a member of R2R for a few years, but never reall posted or even lurked. Over the past few months my local forum has pretty much died so I started being more involved here, and I must say that this place and the people here are pretty awesome! The advice and conversation is stellar, the "staff" is doing a great job at keeping this a friendly community and I'm glad I found the best site for fish geeks on the internet!

Stay Safe!
Dan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new