PV Reefs = Quality

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJQ69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AJQ69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
1,016
Reaction score
385
Location
Howey, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Well, I have never ordered from PVR and saw some of their postings for a great price plus they are local (FL), I took the "risk" and the outcome was 100% positive; the communication was constant and amicable plus the prices were on point. The package arrived well and the corals are healthy and happy.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new