Pvc

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where does everyone order there PVC from? I am doing a bean animal which requires similar pieces that a herbie does. I went to BRS and a few local plumbing supply stores. and I can't find 1 spot to get it all. I am using 1" pvc and need these pieces. I think my best plan of action is see what I can get at Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and plumbing supply stores and then order what I can't find. I was hoping there was a go to spot for all of this stuff. And yes I know I can use a ball valve lol.
Thank you!

PVC parts list
1" pvc gate valve X1
1" tee X3
1" street 90 elbow X3
1" male adptr MPTxSOC X3
1 "NPT Cap X3

John Guest (CI010823W)
Male Connector 1/4" Tube X 3/8" NPTF
5 feet john guest tubing
 
I get all of mine at the big box stores (Home Depot and lowes)... If you can't find it in store (which you usually can) they have additional pieces online
 
Lowe's had everything I needed, including flexible PVC, no need to order online....
 
I highly recommend if your gonna use ball valves go to fw webb. They are so much better. They move alot easier
 
Yeah I already ordered the gate valve! Thanks everyone. Phil I'm at my parents I can almost see your house! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new